Hey Women!
Happy happy holiday! I hope you all have the chance to spend time with loved ones - relaxing and enjoying some treats you might not usually get (football, stuffing, board games, family traditions).
Before you go for the full monty of the Thanksgiving banquet, try to raise that heart rate for a bit. Not only can you burn some pre-emptive calories, you can ramp up your metabolism for a bit of the day. Once you've settled in, remember you can do many productive stretches while sitting around the fire / TV / table. Take advantage of the 'idle' time to really give yourself a good long stretch.
Tomorrow is hopefully bonus time off for most of you. Take advantage of that to reset your fitness compass and start a good pattern to build up to the end of the year holidays and the New Year.
That's all I've got for now. Thanks to all of you for the inspiration and support you give to me!
Suz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Susan, I have loved your last many posts. Although I haven't responded I appreciate them. Keep up the good work. This is really great information - and fun. -gooch
ReplyDelete